OIADA Mission Statement
The mission of the Ohio Independent Automobile Dealers Association, the only NIADA Affiliate not for profit organization representing the independent motor vehicle dealer throughout the state of Ohio, is to promote, educate and advance the independent motor vehicle dealer by:
1. Accumulation, processing and disseminating information relative to the motor vehicle industry
2. Developing, compiling and providing to the consumer, information which will promote a better understanding of the independent motor vehicle dealer’s place in the economy
3. Providing relevant information to regulatory and lawmaking bodies so that they may have a better understanding of the possible effects of proposed laws, rules and regulations on the consumer and the motor vehicle industry
4. Providing independent motor vehicle dealers educational opportunities for a fuller understanding of their ethical responsibilities to the consumer and to their peers and providing opportunities for independent more vehicle dealers to work together for the betterment of the motor vehicle industry.
5. Assisting in the promotion and organization of local, state or regional independent motor vehicle dealers; and
6. Anticipation, recognizing and responding to current and future issues and needs of the independent motor vehicle industry and the consumer.